Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thursday(30-4-2009)around 9am

Sorry for late posting
in this week i had been never go to school for 3 days
my dad went to KL already so he can't fetch me

the first day is on monday:the reason is overslept(doing homeworks until late late)

the second day is on wednesday:because of playing computer until late late

and the third day is on thursday:because the taxi driver play a fool on me(i immediately wait the taxi after i called, BUT I DIDN'T SAW ANY TAXI!)
AND IT WAS LATE TO SCHOOL ALREADY
I WAIT LIKE AN IDIOT

and so i go up to my house and call the taxi to ask why no taxi was there
and he told me that the taxi driver had been waiting me so long

KNS THAT TAXI COMPANY!
i wait so long also didn't saw any taxi
i see everywhere also dun hab
while waiting, i suddenly saw a taxi coming so i open its door, then got a woman sitting inside asking me why i open the taxi's door
(but i wait the taxi so long already, how come my taxi haven't arrive)
I am still new in Penang,dunno ride public bus
(somemore i dun wan to take the risk, dunno the bus will go where later)

Sad,never been to school for three days in this week
my exam is coming soon, i'm so worrry
teacher and classmate keep asking me why i didn't went to school
and i told them "Oh,saya pergi belajar motor la" ==" sweat
I really need god to lend me his strength
I dun wan to missed my school anymore
I hate to catch up the missed school works






No comments: