Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boring Day =(~~~Saturday 11-4-2009

Today go to school as usual
Feel sleepy in school
After school i go to prangin with friends eating kimchi
and I bought a swimming pant
Total I have spent rm13.2(food) and rm59.31 for swimming pant

Go back to home by public bus
Then bath,eat and taking washed cloths from washing shop
FEEL VERY BORED
-walk at 5th floor of my condominium and no ones are there
-play psp until boring
-hate dota,lag and wasting time
-msn(shootthepig@hotmail.com) no ones online
-no friends call me go out
-feel like wan die in my room(my room is my cave)

TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Please call me to hang out with u all,I will join any activities
I loves to meet new friends.Although I don't have motorbike but please call me go out together!
ETC:shopping,eating,yam cha, or any activities
I will join!

BORED!!! NOTHING TO POST!!!! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: