Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday (20-4-2009) 10:26pm

Now feeling sad
I hate myself, I am really stupid
I hate myself because don't know how to appreciate K.Gor
I just try to entertain him but it's actually annoying
I very very hate myself
Now I don't know should talk with K.Gor onot
If I chat with him sure he will feel that I am annoying
Now feel like wan to chat with brother but worry he will feel that i'm annoying
But if I don't chat with him now,no chance to chat already after july
It's really miserable when you really want to talk with someone but you don't know you should or not..
I'm confuse and don't know what should I do now to appreciate someone
Sad,hate myself
Someone should stab my heart now
I already have enough of this kind of life with many problems
-Quarrel with parent
-Quarrel with frens
-Having study problem
-Worry about my health
-Worry about my future
(there's other more I hate to mention it)
Am I fated to stay alone?
I didn't want to hate god because of that


I hope K.Gor and my friends won't end up leaving me alone
I know outside there are other people who are suffering more than me SO!
I must try to stand up and start a new life,I must survive!!

1 comment:

Katherine Lee said...

Hey hey!! Dont be like that oh~~ haha~~ Erm~~ I click follow ur blog d~~ Go my blog and become my followers too la~~ Haha!! ^_^
I dunno you got blog also.. >.<